It was pretty clear from the start that she was having great difficulty. I finally was able to locate a baby, but they were obviously stuck.
I wasn't sure what I had a hold of and though it was a breach kid, until I found the teeth and realized the kid had it's head twisted back over its shoulder. I managed to get the head in the correct position and then had to reposition the leg but out came a beautiful doe kid with a big heart shaped mark on her side.
The next kid out was a buck kid that also needed help out as he was breech and tangled up. I got him straightened out and then out came a very colorful red and white boy.
Once their siblings were out of the way the third and forth kids were born without any need of assistance. Number 3 was another buck kid and the final kid was a cute little doe.
At least one of the doe kids will be staying here, and the boys will be available as bottle baby wethers. More pictures tomorrow when they are completely dry.