2023 Doe Kids - $500 each
Discount of $50 per doe when purchasing multiples.
All wethers have been sold for 2023
- We reserve the right to retain any kid born at Wags Ranch.
- We reserve the right to refuse a sale of any goat if we do not believe the goat will be going to a good home.
- We are happy to take your name and number/email address to alert you to a kidding. But if you want a kid from a particular breeding you best bet is to watch our Facebook farm page or the blog here.
- If you want a particular goat, then you need to make a deposit in order to hold them.
- We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold a goat for you for longer than 3 days unless other arrangements have been made, or if you request a bottle baby since we normally dam raise all of our kids.
- Full payment due in cash at time of pickup or prior to delivery. If something happens to your goat before the transaction is complete - you WILL receive a refund or option of another goat. (accidents do happen as with any animal)
- Shipping or delivery is not included in sale price. Local and some long distance delivery may be available for a fee.
- We are not responsible for a goat once it leaves our property. However, we will try and help you with any concerns or questions.
- Goats are herd animals and require at least one other goat as a companion, therefore we will not sell a goat to a home where it will live alone.
- Nigerian Dwarf goats need draft free housing that allows for at least 16 sqft of indoor space per goat. If you aren't sure if your housing is adequate we are happy to consult with you about your options. Locally (within a 1 hour drive) we are available to come out and give you in person suggestions, we just ask a small fee to cover the cost of travel. We recommend fencing be at least 4ft tall and while standard field fencing will work, we believe no-climb horse fence is the best option, especially when it comes to buck pastures.