Everyone so far has had negative test results for CAE/CL/Johnes through WADDL.
Blush was only 29 days bred when she was tested and her score put her right on the bubble although WADDL marked her as pregnant so I am retesting her just to be sure. And Alex came back into heat and was rebred on the 21st of December so we are waiting until the 26th of January to do that final round of blood draws which will include the littles since they will be 6 months old by then.
The bucks are so hairy right now that we have decided to hold off until May to test them. We are hoping that they will have shed most of their winter coat by then and we can then shave them, draw blood and get good pictures taken. They are also slated to be seen for LA which we will be hosting this year.
Here is a quick reference for our breeding/kidding schedule for the coming season:
If everything finally works out for us to go on milk test this year, then Tide and quite possibly Midnight will be earn their first milk stars. Although Midnight is no longer residing with us, I would still like to see him get the recognition he deserves.