She is due at the end of this month and could very well end up kidding on my birthday! She is bred to Rio and really I'm hoping for a doe kid with his coloration.
I have two other does that may be possibly pregnant and due Oct 20th. Because I had put Rita and Tsunami in with the bucks the night before Bekah's second surgery I never actually saw them being bred and when we got back from the surgery center I returned them to their pens and didn't think any more about it. And then one day my mentor was over and asked if they had been bred as there was a certain roundness to them that their herd mates of similar age didn't exhibit.
With due dates of Oct 20th it is a bit early for them to be developing an udder yet so the only way to be 100% positive is an ultrasound or blood test. So we will just wait and see what, if anything, develops. :)