- We reserve the right to retain any kid born at Wags Ranch.
- We are happy to take your name and number/email address to alert you to a kidding. But if you want a kid from a particular breeding you best bet is to watch our Facebook farm page or the blog here.
- We sell our goats on a first come - first serve basis.
- We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold a goat for you for longer than 3 days unless other arrangements have been made, or if you request a bottle baby since we normally dam raise all of our kids.
- Full payment due in cash at time of pickup or prior to delivery. If something happens to your goat before the transaction is complete - you WILL receive a refund or option of another goat. (accidents do happen as with any animal)
- Shipping or delivery is not included in sale price. Local and some long distance delivery may be available for a fee.
- We are not responsible for a goat once it leaves our property. However, we will try and help you with any concerns or questions.
- Goats are herd animals and require at least one other goat as a companion, therefore we will not sell a goat to a home where it will live alone.